Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Value voucher

Options
  • 08-06-2014 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi

I received a 5% voucher from my local Super Valu but it doesnt say anything about getting ten euro of my electricity bill. Can you please advise how I avail of this? I am registered for the powering rewards.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi limerick85,

Thank you for getting in touch with this question. On the voucher you received, it should mention Electric Ireland. Did you receive a separate voucher, or the code as part of your receipt? The promotional code should be 9 digits long. In which SuperValu store did you receive the voucher?

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭limerick85

Hi limerick85,

Thank you for getting in touch with this question. On the voucher you received, it should mention Electric Ireland. Did you receive a separate voucher, or the code as part of your receipt? The promotional code should be 9 digits long. In which SuperValu store did you receive the voucher?

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    Hi Aoife

No mention about Electric Ireland on the voucher that I got on 10th of May. Just says '5% off voucher'. I didn't receive any separate voucher. I called Super Valu a  few months ago and said I wanted to get the deal with Electric Ireland. They said ' you will receive a 5% discount soon in store.do not use this discount, keep it and get 10 euro off your electric bill instead'.

I can tell you any other details of the voucher if you like but I got it from my local Lusk Super Valu in Dublin.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi limerick85,

As you received your voucher on 10th May when Powering Rewards had already begun, then you are eligible for the €10 off.

There were some vouchers which were printed incorrectly, so what you would need to do in your case, is ask the customer service desk in the SuperValu in Lusk to reprint the voucher for you. They will reapply the points to your Real Rewards card (this can take 24 hours), and next time you make a purchase, the correct voucher should be issued to you. You can then redeem the voucher online at www.poweringrewards.ie.

I hope this helps, I apologise for any confusion or inconvenience caused. If you've any further questions, please let us know.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement