Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Live Football Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

CriticEyes wrote: »
    Orlando 22222222222. Cheers Dio. Lets hope the BTTS comes in too. Be a perfect way to end the night!!:D:D

No bother CriticEyes :) nice to get one of em home and hosed. Lets hope Richmond can break down Hammerheads now.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

No bother CriticEyes :) nice to get one of em home and hosed. Lets hope Richmond can break down Hammerheads now.

1 - 0 Hammerheads. Let hope the Kickers can grab a goal now. Fingers crossed!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Just backed Richmond DC there!

1 - 0 Hammerheads. Let hope the Kickers can grab a goal now. Fingers crossed!!

Ask and they shall provide :D

Would love another Richmond goal now! Overs would hit then as well as DC. Although guaranteed small profit even if hammers score

Markets seem to be shagged on 365 so taken BTTS in Wilmington Hammerheads 5/6 and Orlando City half time result 5/4 on Powers.

Ah you're taking the piss now ya legend!! GTFI! Fcking love ya Dio!!

Markets seem to be shagged on 365 so taken BTTS in Wilmington Hammerheads 5/6 and Orlando City half time result 5/4 on Powers.

Clean sweep on all bets now this evening. Happy out there :pac:

Ah you're taking the piss now ya legend!! GTFI! Fcking love ya Dio!!

Cheers CriticEyes! .. if only all evenings could be like this. US lower leagues are gonna be getting hit regularly this season!.

Shano hope they pull that other goal in now for ya.

Clean sweep on all bets now this evening. Happy out there :pac:

What you think of Real Salt Lake at 3:30 Dio? Chivas lost their last 5 home games and you'd have to go back to 2009 to find the last time Chivas got a result at home against Real Salt Lake. @ 7/5 what am i missing?? :confused:

No 2nd goal but can't complain. Small profit on that due to DC:)

• Advertisement

What you think of Real Salt Lake at 3:30 Dio? Chivas lost their last 5 home games and you'd have to go back to 2009 to find the last time Chivas got a result at home against Real Salt Lake. @ 7/5 what am i missing?? :confused:

Not sure on that game. I've only read a quick preview there. They both seem to be on a bad run. I might throw a tenner on Real Salt Lake at 7/5 and see what happens. Considering the H2H it's hard to back against RSL.
    No 2nd goal but can't complain. Small profit on that due to DC:)

Nice one Shano we're all motoring so :)

Good spot Critic on RSL game. RSL not won in last 3 away and last 5 in total. Chivas only scored in last 2/5 home games.

Good spot Critic on RSL game. RSL not won in last 3 away and last 5 in total. Chivas only scored in last 2/5 home games.

From what i can see they'e only scored 3 at home since their last home win in March!! :eek:

Not sure on that game. I've only read a quick preview there. They both seem to be on a bad run. I might throw a tenner on Real Salt Lake at 7/5 and see what happens. Considering the H2H it's hard to back against RSL.

Nice one Shano we're all motoring so :)

Cheers Dio.

No goal before 28:00 at 5/6 RSL win at 7/5 and under 2.5 19/20 sound good?

No goal before 28:00 at 5/6 RSL win at 7/5 and under 2.5 19/20 sound good?

I think i'd only be doing you a disservice with an opinion on anything but the win market there Shano. I'm not familiar with their scoring times etc. Gonna stick with the win market there myself. Good luck with the bets lads, hitting off to the sack hopefully wake to morning time boom. Good spot on RSL CriticEyes.

So any 2/3 of those bets will return profit! Banking mostly on the no goal before 28. Worst case scenario Chivas go 3-0 up in 28mins :pac:

So any 2/3 of those bets will return profit! Banking mostly on the no goal before 28. Worst case scenario Chivas go 3-0 up in 28mins :pac:

2/3 bets came through. No Goal before 28. And Under 2.5. Unlucky with the no win. Red card after 10minutes killed that.

2/3 bets came through. No Goal before 28. And Under 2.5. Unlucky with the no win. Red card after 10minutes killed that.

Good man Shano! . Well placed bets to cover all there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

Any bets on the go today in the foreign leagues lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭TheHannibal

Orebro Women 0,-0.5ah 1.75

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Eskilstuna women 0-0 at ht. Fairly dominant.

Going with Eskilstuna goals over1.5 at 2/1and over2.5 at 11/2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

ShamoBuc wrote: »

Getting on the straight win here now, 6/5. Lets go!

Have taken the win @EVS. Looks like Kristianstads have parked the bus though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

No joy,battered them but couldn't score.

• Advertisement

C'mon 1 more goal in EFC v CFC ladies.

C'mon 1 more goal in EFC v CFC ladies.

Was just looking at that.

Taking Chelsea goals over 1.5 at 8/13 and over 2.5 at. 11/4 ........1-1 at ht

Was just looking at that.

Taking Chelsea goals over 1.5 at 8/13 and over 2.5 at. 11/4 ........1-1 at ht

Yeah chelsea have missed 3 one on ones now. Game is live on BT sports if anyone is interested.

Over 2.5 lands. Cheers Dio!

Over 2.5 lands. Cheers Dio!

x2 Cheers Dio!

• Advertisement

Just the 2 goals for Chelsea,would have liked a 3rd, pity.

x2 Cheers Dio!

Well done Dio. Took over 3.5 because i missed out on 2.5. Should have been at least 5 or 6 goals in that game. Good shout anyway dude.

Nice one lads glad ye got on. Sorry ya got caught out CriticEyes, very unfortunate from what I'm reading on the match.

Nice one lads glad ye got on. Sorry ya got caught out CriticEyes, very unfortunate from what I'm reading on the match.

No bother Dio. Was a great shout. Was my own fault for not taking it earlier. In saying that it should still have been at least 5 or 6 goals. 4 one one misses, a load of chances and a disallowed goal for offside when it was clearly on. Ah well. Hopefully i can make it back later.

Sorry for the RSL bet last night. The early red destroyed that bet. :mad:

Looks like me and bet365 are going to have a falling out. That bet is neither in my settled bets or unsettled bets. Chatting with them now... This should go well...

EDIT: I'm a gobsh!te, and blind:(

No bother Dio. Was a great shout. Was my own fault for not taking it earlier. In saying that it should still have been at least 5 or 6 goals. 4 one one misses, a load of chances and a disallowed goal for offside when it was clearly on. Ah well. Hopefully i can make it back later.

Sorry for the RSL bet last night. The early red destroyed that bet. :mad:

No apologies needed at all I thought it was good value too, just the red card ruined it like you say. Hopefully plenty more ladies goals in the horizon now with the WSL back.

No apologies needed at all I thought it was good value too, just the red card ruined it like you say. Hopefully plenty more ladies goals in the horizon now with the WSL back.

Keep the tips coming Dio!

Will have no problems hopping on in future.

Thanks again. :cool:

Keep the tips coming Dio!

Will have no problems hopping on in future.

Thanks again. :cool:

No prob Jan. Hopefully can keep it going with something over the next while.

Fort Pitt Regiment 0-0 Cinncinati Saints at ht

Looking at the stats it it one way traffic.

Taking Fort Pitt to score first 7/5 ......draw no bet evens.....to win 2/1 and over1.5 match goals 5/6. Small few bets for interest.

Typical,1st shot on target in 48 min Cincinnati score

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »

10€ @4/5

Hopefully they win.

Fort Pitt Regiment 0-0 Cinncinati Saints at ht

Looking at the stats it it one way traffic.

Taking Fort Pitt to score first 7/5 ......draw no bet evens.....to win 2/1 and over1.5 match goals 5/6. Small few bets for interest.

Pity Cincinnati scored first, but Fort Pitt came back to win 2-1......

3 out of 4 bets win will do fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

Pity Cincinnati scored first, but Fort Pitt came back to win 2-1......

3 out of 4 bets win will do fine.

Great spot took DC Thanks to you. Only small stake but a win is a win

auldgranny wrote: »
    Great spot took DC Thanks to you. Only small stake but a win is a win

Think that was the only bet I didn't put on :pac:

magherakid wrote: »

That was a FANTASTIC spot.

Up 2-0 now with 14 minutes left.

Cheers mag!

Under 2.5 goals Dalhousie V BNR. 4/5

0-1 just before HT and then just after 1-1. Going to be a long 40 minutes:(

Dead on it's arse. Currently 3-1 2 goals in 2 minutes.

• Advertisement

Kalmar Vs Helsingborg

Kalmar DNB @4/7 Bet365

1. Kalmar have played 12 and only lost 1, by comparison to Helsingborg's played 12 lost 6.

2. Kalmar at home gives them a huge advantage as well.

3. Kalmar are 3rd, Helsingborg are 10th.

4. Kalmar's goal difference is +8 (F18, A10)
    Helsingborg's goal difference is -2 (F12, A14)

- Kalmar are EVS to win the game outright if you're interested.

KaPa Vs. SoVo

KaPa WIN @1/2 Bet365

1. KaPa (8th) vs. SoVo (10th)

2. Advantage has got to go to KaPa at home, considering they beat SoVo 3-1 away from home last month.

3. SoVo have only won 3 from their last 11, losing the other 8 games - Really poor team.

4. KaPa are coming off the back of a nice 4 points taken from 4th and 6th place so should have the upper hand.

5. Goal difference is similar to Kalmar and Helsingborgs.

Double -Works out just over EVS

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement