Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2014/15

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭RichT

Phoenix wrote: »
    Has cuadadro officially been signed?

It's still officially unofficial at this stage. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭McDave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Waiting for the German Euro to clear before sending it onto the Italians id say :pac:

Considering hes been at Chelsea and had a medicial and was at the City game, its going take something major to stop it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Has Pogba signed yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭duckman!!

It's just been confirmed, he signs!!

dd159b80627f5547220bd9bd70ab55be_zpsb7e50e66.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

Great stuff, hope he can hit the ground running, we need him to really as I can see Villa away and Everton at home being difficult... when we brought Schurrle on in close games this season he struggled to make a real positive impact, hopefully Cuadrado will settle in quickly and make the big impact off the bench in these next few weeks (I assume Willian will continue to start and not be taken out of the team in the coming weeks)...

Has to be said though, like James Rodriguez, its a World Cup signing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

''Cuadrado is a great signing for #CFC . Mobile, direct and managers always love to bring quality in when playing well to keep the dressing room fresh with competition for places. I think specifically Mour is sending a sign to Hazard, namely "keep your levels high Eden" or else..''

Valid point by Stan Collymore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭McDave

Free Cocaine for everybody!!

Villa away is usually a tough test but given their recent poor run it should be a tiny bit easier.

Theyre due a goal TBF so hopefully we can put um to the sword without Costa.

Cuadrado starting would be nice too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,752 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Phoenix wrote: »
    Any link

aspirational more than factual

What number is he taking?

Oscar posted this on twitter.

"Welcome to the biggest club in the world, @cuadrado. When you're @chelseafc, #therewillbehaters"

Brilliant. The players seem to be backing Jose publicily. Good to see.

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Oscar posted this on twitter.

"Welcome to the biggest club in the world, @cuadrado. When you're @chelseafc, #therewillbehaters"

Brilliant. The players seem to be backing Jose publicily. Good to see.

something tells me Adidas have something to do with alot of it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Got tickets for game against Southampton this morning. Yet again tickets gone quick too.

Very surprised to see tickets still available for the away PSG game (checked again as of this post)

Also did anyone notice they also have tickets on sale for "An audience with Cahill, Remy & Schurrle" :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

Got tickets for game against Southampton this morning. Yet again tickets gone quick too.

Very surprised to see tickets still available for the away PSG game (checked again as of this post)

Also did anyone notice they also have tickets on sale for "An audience with Cahill, Remy & Schurrle" :D:D:D
    where did you get tickets after?
    last tickets I got were high up in the west upper which is not my favourate by a long shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

kev1.3s wrote: »
    where did you get tickets after?
    last tickets I got were high up in the west upper which is not my favourate by a long shot.

Got before sold out

MH Lower so back to my usual, never in the West Upper but have been in the West lower (at Shed end side) at some stage when Carlo was manager and not the best (felt a bit jealous of those in the Shed tbh :D)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

Yeah I know how you feel. We were at shed end too and felt really green eyed at those in the shed upper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

duckman!! wrote: »
    dd159b80627f5547220bd9bd70ab55be_zpsb7e50e66.jpg

The special juan

The chosen Juan

• Advertisement

Did we get 10million for Bertrand :eek:

Cuarado is wearing 23 Im sure.

Did we get 10million for Bertrand :eek:

Pity to see him go, always liked his attitude and he's a great player.
    The memorie of him helping us win the champions league won't be forgotten

We're up by about 7 million this window.

• Advertisement

Thats a good profit as far as im concerned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,781 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I hope the fact we didn't buy another winger will give some of the youths a chance, would be great to see Boga or Brown given the odd game. Remy can play left wing also so I think we're okay even with 2 out 1 in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Very happy with the transfers again, bring in someone who should really push Oscar and willian for the other 2 starting spots, get rid of 2 subs and a loanee and come out with profit again...

I like this sensible spending far more than some of the silly stuff from a few years back!

Should guarantee some more bench time for the u21 players too which is always useful

Question is now, will Willian be on the bench with Juan an immediate starter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

I hope the fact we didn't buy another winger will give some of the youths a chance, would be great to see Boga or Brown given the odd game. Remy can play left wing also so I think we're okay even with 2 out 1 in

especially after beating the league leader in the u-21 league last night Southampton 5-3 , 5-0 up after 30 odd minutes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Park the bus? You want some? I'll give it yer.

Cesc Fabregas accused of 'punching bus windscreen' in road rage incident

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/cesc-fabregas-accused-of-punching-bus-windscreen-in-road-rage-incident-10017378.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭weiland79

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Park the bus? You want some? I'll give it yer.

Cesc Fabregas accused of 'punching bus windscreen' in road rage incident

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/cesc-fabregas-accused-of-punching-bus-windscreen-in-road-rage-incident-10017378.html

Aston Martin vanquish..... Nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

weiland79 wrote: »
    Aston Martin vanquish..... Nice.

Nice when you're in a position to pay for it with 1 week's salary!

Sounds like a lovely person
    “I know you and I've got it all on camera - and by the way you are a s*** footballer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭chelseaaremagic

my chelsea calendar is out of date already........schurrle is the feb pinup

greendom wrote: »
    Nice when you're in a position to pay for it with 1 week's salary!

Not true, if hes being taxed what, 45% of his supposed salary he'd have to wait at least 2 weeks before getting one. :pac:

There was also 2 City fans thrown out of the West Stand a few seats to my right on Saturday, soon as they scored they went mad.

Stewards turfed them out before they started a proper scuffle with a half a dozen people around them f**king them out of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Not true, if hes being taxed what, 45% of his supposed salary he'd have to wait at least 2 weeks before getting one. :pac:

What hardship these elite footballers must endure! :D

greendom wrote: »
    What hardship these elite footballers must endure! :D

A tough life spending those extra few days wondering will you get paid and also what colour will your Aston Martin be. :o

Off topic, if I'm spending 150k on a car I'd be thinking more along the lines of this : http://www.nissan.co.uk/GB/en/vehicle/sports-cars/new-gt-r/special-version/nismo.html

But footballers have a type of car, the all seem to go for the fast, comfortable, GT type car.

A tough life spending those extra few days wondering will you get paid and also what colour will your Aston Martin be. :o

Off topic, if I'm spending 150k on a car I'd be thinking more along the lines of this : http://www.nissan.co.uk/GB/en/vehicle/sports-cars/new-gt-r/special-version/nismo.html

But footballers have a type of car, the all seem to go for the fast, comfortable, GT type car.

The issue with the GT-R, every piece is custom built for each individual car. For example, if you break a windscreen wiper it's €45k to get it replaced

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

The Bentley GT seems to be the footballers car of choice according to Top Gear Sunday nite.

I’d have the GT-R as well , even though James May was doing his best to make it look uncool :D

duploelabs wrote: »
    The issue with the GT-R, every piece is custom built for each individual car. For example, if you break a windscreen wiper it's €45k to get it replaced

Pittance for a footballer :pac:

I think if the bonnet airbag goes off as well it costs something like 5k to reset.
    Barr wrote: »
    The Bentley GT seems to be the footballers car of choice according to Top Gear Sunday nite.

I’d have the GT-R as well , even though James May was doing his best to make it look uncool :D

I'd say between tha Bentley and Aston you could throw in any big, quick SUV too, Q7, Cayman, seems to attract footballers and the WAG's

I love the new GT-R's, a nerd fest, I never liked the old R32, 33, or 34 though, the styling, to me, wasnt great.

Chelsea : City next 5 league games.

Villa - A : Hull - H
    Everton - H : Stoke - A
    Burnley - H : Newcastle - H
    Leicester - A : : Liverpool - A
    West Ham - A : Leicester - A

I'd expect the points to go as follows,

Chelsea pts - 10-15 : City pts 12-15

Going to be very interesting over the next few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

I love the new GT-R's, a nerd fest, I never liked the old R32, 33, or 34 though, the styling, to me, wasnt great.

I always liked the look of the older skylines. Don't see to many around Cork these days post celtic tiger.

Remember reading before that SAF banned sports cars for the younger players at UTD.

Probably the real reason Pogda left Old Trafford :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement