Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2014/15

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Hello to Chelsea from Cesc

https://vine.co/v/MjFMWTvttnz

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

peteeeed wrote: »

If I knew how to post pics I'd do that South Park meme with Stan's dad right here.

Come on Chelsea! I bloody love our club.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭duckman!!

CESC playing in a chelsea shirt??

RandyMarsh_birdpoop.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Looking forward to seeing Oscar playing

Watching David Luiz and realising he's not our problem any more!!! :D:D:D
    Then realising we got €50 million for him!!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

duckman!! wrote: »
    Watching David Luiz and realising he's not our problem any more!!! :D:D:D
    Then realising we got €50 million for him!!! :D:D:D

Ah I still love the guy regardless, oscar getting pushed around a bit.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Oscar looking very dangerous.

Oscar looking very dangerous.

Can't really say I agree with you on that one.

kev1.3s wrote: »

Assist and a couple of chances say differently.

• Advertisement

Assist and a couple of chances say differently.

Build up play to goal was scrappy at best and he's failed to really test the keeper when he got those chances, sometimes the stats can be misleading.

Oscar and Neymar the best players on the pitch, there carrying there team!!
    Fred and Hulk have been f##king dreadful, how they both started before Willian is beyond me??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Oscars been good. Hes playing wide right and hes not being used to his best effect.

Swoon :D

Build up play to goal was scrappy at best and he's failed to really test the keeper when he got those chances, sometimes the stats can be misleading.

Scrappy or not, he has an assist. He also definitely tested the keeper, really good curling effort. Easily one of Brazils best players tonight.

Scrappy or not, he has an assist. He also definitely tested the keeper, really good curling effort. Easily one of Brazils best players tonight.

He really shoule be in the middle and hulk out right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭weiland79

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/round=255931/match=300186456/man-of-the-match.html

Throw Oscar a vote here, build up the lads confidence for his return to the bridge!

GavRedKing wrote: »
    He really shoule be in the middle and hulk out right

I'd have Willian instead of Hulk. Technically better and just as good work rate.

Yeah I forgot about that effort but the effort where he was incorrectly flagged offside was a desperate effort. Started the second half a bit better

Oscar has been the best player in the 2nd half so far.

Yeah I forgot about that effort but the effort where he was incorrectly flagged offside was a desperate effort. Started the second half a bit better

Once he keeps it up in August, I don't care.

• Advertisement

I'll tell ya what tho I taught silva was supposed to bring out the best in luiz as a defender, judging by tonight so far psg will have some concerns.

I'll tell ya what tho I taught silva was supposed to bring out the best in luiz as a defender, judging by tonight so far psg will have some concerns.

Silva is very good, luiz is good, the Full backs are the problem though they leave them woefully exposed

Willian for Hulk and Ramires for Gustavo.

Neither will be on now id say

I think that's why I shudder every time I hear hulk to chelsea stories.

Oscar great ball to Luiz...

Neither will be on now id say

Nope, not a chance. Willian should get some game time. Had a really impressive season.

Oscar great ball to Luiz...

Yeah he's very good in second half.

Get in!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭LightningBlue

Oscar's been brilliant in the second half.

Midfield of Matic, Fabregas and Oscar next year... Can't Wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Lovely finish from Oscar! Ramires and Willian should start in that team in my unbiased opinion. :pac:

Willian should be in ahead of fred and hulk upfront.

Ramires is better than paulihno too, IMO.

Willian should be in ahead of fred and hulk upfront.

Ramires is better than paulihno too, IMO.

Without a doubt......Oscar needs to pull his finger out for next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭Deepsouthwest

Definitely need to get one for next season

10354963_652313244845542_7910975949448316199_n-1.jpg

As an arsenal fan I'm gutted to see that

Yea I'd be very happy if oscar started next season like he finished that game.

Without a doubt......Oscar needs to pull his finger out for next season.

If we get oscar cesc willian and hazard on the pitch together we'll be laughing

Any chance we could get Costa confirmed in the next few hours?

Nah, thought so. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭grumpymunster

I think your wrong, itll be in a 2 or 3 man CM role and that money we got for mata was re-invested brilliantly amd HALFthe money weve got for luiz is going on cesc. Had ya told me we could sell luiz and mata for Cesc, Costa, Zouma id take that all day.

Fixed that for you Gav.

Some one very shrewd is in charge of things financial at the Bridge these days, perhaps that lady who is a close confidant of Roman as there has been a significant shift in how we do business.

Gotta love the headline

Florentino Perez gives Real Madrid GREEN LIGHT to sign Chelsea enforcer Ramires

I think Chelsea and TSHO might just have something to say about that.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/383641/Florentino-Perez-gives-Real-Madrid-GREEN-LIGHT-to-sign-Chelsea-enforcer-Ramires

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭LimerickLad92

Id happily let Ramires leave, he's a liability.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Id happily let Ramires leave, he's a liability.

Agree, I think Chelsea are well and truly covered in midfield, no need for him, sell him. Sell Mikel too while they are at it.

Agree, I think Chelsea are well and truly covered in midfield, no need for him, sell him. Sell Mikel too while they are at it.

If we sell both Mikel and Ramires we'll have to sign another CM or at the very least play one of the young guys next season.

Or we could try Romeu as back up but replacing Ramires is near impossible, replacing the rest of him is easy enough :pac:

If Rameries does not develop a football brain sometime soon then all he is is a liability. He had a marvelous season the year we won the CL but that aside he has gone backwards and some of his decision making is plain stupid. Getting sent off in the first half at Villa Park last season when we were scrambling for a top 4 finish was stupid. At least this season he had the good grace to wait until injury time at the end of the game but again a stupid decision.

Lets not talk about Sunderland.

Ram has a huge amount of energy but he needs to grow up pretty quickly because he is of no use if he is not on the pitch at the business end of a season.

i think we should let the WC play out before writing Ramires off , i think he could end up getting some good game time, i think last season was a poor one for him but before that he was a big part of our team with those driving runs and good tackling

i think we should let the WC play out before writing Ramires off , i think he could end up getting some good game time, i think last season was a poor one for him but before that he was a big part of our team with those driving runs and good tackling

If they win their next game they'll probably rotate as they'll be all but through to the k/o stages, I cant see him getting in over Gustavo but Paulinho, maybe.

Willian should be in over Fred though and throw Hulk or Neymar through the middle. Fred is beyond useless, even if they keep Fred up top, Willian not playing over Hulk is a poor decision, he offers a lot going forward and puts in a huge shift defensively too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,752 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Personally I think that a player should be judged on how they play for their club not their country (otherwise Messi would've been written off ages ago) and on the basis it's toodles for Rambo

If they win their next game they'll probably rotate as they'll be all but through to the k/o stages, I cant see him getting in over Gustavo but Paulinho, maybe.

Willian should be in over Fred though and throw Hulk or Neymar through the middle. Fred is beyond useless, even if they keep Fred up top, Willian not playing over Hulk is a poor decision, he offers a lot going forward and puts in a huge shift defensively too.

when you look at their team last night , only oscar and neymar(who should have been sent off) showed up , ramires and willian could end up in the team . their midfield lost out to rakitic and modric all evening , ramires came on and first tackle launched himself into a tackle and won the ball

Ferdinand on Twitter
    Cesc is a great signing for Chelsea, will score and create goals in role vacated by Lampard.....would have liked him at Man Utd me!

when you look at their team last night , only oscar and neymar(who should have been sent off) showed up , ramires and willian could end up in the team . their midfield lost out to rakitic and modric all evening , ramires came on and first tackle launched himself into a tackle and won the ball

I've only seen 1 angle of that tackle and it looked very heavy and possibily a foul but that ref was a homer so it was never goig to be given.

Still though, he didnt allow Rakitic time to turn which is what he was brought on to do, stop the Croatian flow through the middle as was said, Modric and Rakitic were playing well, Croatia were doing very well and very unlucky not to be at least level.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement