Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whitechurch - Good or bad?

Options
  • 08-06-2014 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I am looking at moving to the Whitechurch area (Rathfarnham). I have seen a number of Threads with varying descriptions of the area. A lot of these are quite old and refer to old issues.

I would be grateful if people with a recent first hand knowledge (not hearsay or newspaper hype) could let me know if this area is good, bad, indifferent.

Many thanks for you assistance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

It all depends upon what part of Whitechurch you are considering moving to. It's a fairly large place!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 PDExtra

True lxflyer, it is a large area alright. The area I was think of is around the junction of Whitechurch Way & Whitechurch View.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

PDExtra wrote: »
    True lxflyer, it is a large area alright. The area I was think of is around the junction of Whitechurch Way & Whitechurch View.

That's in the council estate. Over the years it has had its fair share of issues (and I'm being very charitable), and I'd have misgivings about suggesting to anyone that they move there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

lxflyer wrote: »
    That's in the council estate. Over the years it has had its fair share of issues (and I'm being very charitable), and I'd have misgivings about suggesting to anyone that they move there.

Do you live in Whitechurch?

Advertisement