Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a present gift wrapped and delivered to my friend in Sydney ASAP !

Options
  • 08-06-2014 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

How can I arrange a wrapped gift for my friend in Sydney within 24hrs? The postage from ireland will cost more than the present and will take too long to get there." Help please(-:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Cardow I have moved your thread to the Australia forum in the hope that you can get suggestions of somewhere local to your friend that might do a same day delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

The Iconic do 3-hour metro deliveries or next day delivery outside CBD's.

However it's a public holiday here today so no post and Australia Post announced strike action for the upcoming week so maybe resign yourself to the fact that it will take a couple of days minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Hannaw

Cardow wrote: »
    How can I arrange a wrapped gift for my friend in Sydney within 24hrs? The postage from ireland will cost more than the present and will take too long to get there." Help please(-:

Hi. I've used A Little Something before for a friend's birthday. They had cheap same day delivery in Sydney and they wrap the gift.

Advertisement