Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 11 Results

Options
  • 08-06-2014 11:42pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Titans get pressure and recover a Geno fumble, however on an out route for the certain Aiken TD , the CB picks it off.

Jets TD, then a Titans TD with Hunter
    Teams exchange punts and thens its a long mariani TD
    McCourty picks off a pass
    Wright TD
    Verner picks off a pass
    Johnson TD

Titans win out comfortably in the end, though the run game was a big struggle

42-21 Titans

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Me and rock have to play again after our game cut out with 1:50 left in the quarter!

Was 4 points up, running the ball and just got a first down when it just went...ridiculous!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

24-21 victory for Packers

My first game ever played at all-pro and i just about got the W
    Bears were 14 up through a pick 6 and passing TD before Lacy punched in from 3 yds.
    2 big plays from Rodgers had us 21-14 up at the half.
    No scoring in the 3rd quarter as a game of cat and mouse ensued, before Cutler hit Clay for a 64yd TD. Packers managed to drive up the field and Crosby hit game winning FG as clock expired,
    Tougher times against human teams are expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Giffney, why could'nt you throw the ball against me like you did when i went on auto, I could've stopped Marshall getting 160 yards ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Score?

i forget, i checked it this morning before i lost my phone, think he won by 5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

i forget, i checked it this morning before i lost my phone, think he won by 5

Yeh by about that, was up by a good bit but fumbles and stupid passes let them get really close!

Foles threw a ridiculous pass to Jackson the length of the field after standing around for 10 seconds

Yeh by about that, was up by a good bit but fumbles and stupid passes let them get really close!

Foles threw a ridiculous pass to Jackson the length of the field after standing around for 10 seconds

I just read the game report, Texans beat the Colts after 5 attempts, i think i could've took you in at least 1 of a best of 5 series, although i have'nt managed it in 6 so that would be unlikely :D

Foles is even worse then me on auto for throwing Interceptions, bloody 5 of them, and the Colts lack of Fumble recoveries continued, forced 3 and recovered 0........again, thats 15 or 16 forced on the season and 10 recovered.

3rd best offense and 28th in defense says it all really for this season :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Saints beat the Redskins 42-7.

A very strange game. The Saints had possession for less than half the time that the Redskins held the ball for, but managed to rack up a big score. The Redskins offense drove down the field almost at will, but a couple of fumbles, a few INT's and two missed field goals helped the Saints to pull away.

Unlucky Pudsy. Nothing seemed to go right for you last night.

Advertisement