Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Nightclub type or "Fragile" hand stamp?

Options
  • 09-06-2014 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭

Long story but I'm trying to find out if I can get a stamp somewhere in the city centre..either something that looks like a nightclub stamp or one that says fragile. I've looked at Viking, Reads and Easons online and it appears that they have to be ordered. I would have thought that Fragile was pretty standard. Any thoughts? Must look professional so a make your own won't work (for photos) and needed by Wednesday so no time to order online.

Any thoughts? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

There is a place called the rubber stamp shop on Capel St probably worth a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

There was (possibly still is) a shop on Capel Street called the Rubber Stamp Company or something, they should be able to make one up for you urgently or have a supply of stock worded stamps.

Edit: Jimmii got there first! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

It's still there, just passed by it a few days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Yeh its definitely still there I have a shop on Capel St and use it for signs a good bit.

Advertisement