Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Downloads

Options
  • 09-06-2014 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

I'm thinking of selling my PS4 and was interested to know if the two retail games I've downloaded will work for a new owner or are they linking to my playstation plus account?

I also have playstation plus games but I assume they are linked to my PSN name.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I'm thinking of selling my PS4 and was interested to know if the two retail games I've downloaded will work for a new owner or are they linking to my playstation plus account?

I also have playstation plus games but I assume they are linked to my PSN name.

Once you have activated it as your primary PS4 and leave the account on the console it should work, but yes they are tied to your PSN id....

If I was selling mine I'm not sure how if I would leave my account on it, maybe you could leave it on it and have it PW protected and tell the new owner if you ever get another one down the line that you will be taking them back?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Everything is linked to your PSN ID/account. Only accounts on your console can use your content. Once your account it gone so is access to all your content.

So if you ever get another PS4 or log into a friends PS4 you can download all your content on to that console.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Ah I see. Thanks. I just won't mention the downloaded games so.
    I'll probably pick one up anyway in a year or two. I just don't have the time for it right now and could do with a few quid.
    I wonder would 350 with Killzone be a reasonable price?

Advertisement