Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Campus Accommodation for Foreigner?

Options
  • 09-06-2014 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi Everyone,

I'm Chinese from Malaysia and will be pursuing my postgraduate studies (Msc in Computer Science) in UCD coming September. Since, I'm new around the city, I'm looking for a off-campus accommodation but close to Computer Science building and also part time job.

Any reference spots that I could give a try?

Millions of thanks. Thank you for the response. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭lajoie

Hey, I just replied to your post in another thread, but with regard to off-campus accommodation, the UCD noticeboard (on your UCD Connect account), often has listing for off campus accommodation. Maybe have a look there? :) I'd strongly recommend that you make sure the accommodation is on frequent public transport routes to UCD (e.g. 46A bus route, 145 bus route or the DART).

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bryanthen

lajoie wrote: »
    Hey, I just replied to your post in another thread, but with regard to off-campus accommodation, the UCD noticeboard (on your UCD Connect account), often has listing for off campus accommodation. Maybe have a look there? :) I'd strongly recommend that you make sure the accommodation is on frequent public transport routes to UCD (e.g. 46A bus route, 145 bus route or the DART).

Thumbs up! This certainly is a strong point that I would appoint my agent to look into it. Thankyou again! :)

Advertisement