Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much time do you spend with your pet?

• 09-06-2014 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

I have a 2yr old lab and I don't know if it's just second child syndrome (she was the first baby, used to follow me round the house until I was about 5 months pg and we put up the stair gate) but I feel so guilty!

She sleeps in the kitchen, we spend 2 hours with her in the morning then she has her breakfast while LO has her nap, she's with us while we have lunch and them we go for a good walk. Goes out to the garden for a couple of hours in the afternoon, back in for snacks etc, anytime I'm in the kitchen or it's raining. Another good walk when OH comes homes around 7 and into the sitting room for an hour or so before bed. She still looks at me like an abandoned puppy though

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

Labs are family dogs, no matter how much time you spend with them they'll always feel hard done by when you leave! My labrador was the exact same. My two dogs, a collieXSpringer and terrier, slept on my bed all night, had me up at 6:45am this morning to go out then looked at me in shock when they realised I was letting them stay out in the nice warm weather , can't win :D

Advertisement