Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eyebrow peircing

Options
  • 09-06-2014 3:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

my son wants to peirce his eyebrow himself, im not giving him permisson but if he does.. is it safe?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

RRMCCORK wrote: »
    my son wants to peirce his eyebrow himself, im not giving him permisson but if he does.. is it safe?

No, it absolutely is not safe. If he hits a blood vessel, or a nerve, could be serious problems, never mind the risk of infection!

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭dharma200

Definately not.... Really idiotic thing to do... There is a nerve that facilitates movement of the face in and around the eyebrow. Phe could aloso give himself blood poisoning. The chnaces of the piercing he does migrating leaving a large scar....crazy thing to do

• Registered Users Posts: 26 RRMCCORK

i thought the exact same but he tried to convince me it was safe , im getting it done professionaly tomorrow. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

Good thing you stopped him, a guy in my year did that in secondary school and was left with half his face paralyzed

Advertisement