Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Internet Bundle.

Options
  • 09-06-2014 3:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

hi All,

Im looking to get an internet bundle set up in my house.
    we have foxtel at present but im just wondering can any one recommend a good bundle for foxtel and internet. we don't need any fancy channels with the foxtel (don't need movies,etc)
    and what is the best internet?
    Im just 4k from Perth CBD so reception shouldn't be an issue.

If you don't know of any bundles then can any one recommend a good internet provider that wont break the bank... there is 3 of us in the house so the more GB the better.

Thanks everyone :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

a mate at work just bundled his internet, home phone, and foxtel together, $150/mth i think he said.

i pay about $100/mth for phone, internet, and international caller bolt-on. the bolt-on costs about $15/mth which means i can call landlines at home for free and mobiles for a cheaper rate. some countries, like most asian countries, i can call mobiles for free. could be getting shafted with that but too lazy to do anything about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭niva*sis

Thanks lg123

see we don't really need a house phone as we all have our mobiles so it would just seem like an extra expense that is not required.
    we would really just like to stick to internet and channels.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Just scrap foxtel aswell and get a good internet plan.

I had basic foxtel and it wasn't worth the money whatsoever. Enough free channels and anything I want to watch I just download.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Iinet are pretty good

http://www.iinet.net.au/home/

Possibly because they are Irish :D

Advertisement