Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***MatchThread*** 10th Jun 20:00 BEN2 FB Monks

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Keaner wrote: »
    yeah I was taken out of it without a doubt, that ref is awful if you start shouting at him so I didn't say anything thinking it was a stonewaller!

the standard of reffing has dropped considerably lads, it has always been bad but this year its even worse.

the lad that was "reffing" two weeks ago against ballalley is the worst ive ever seen.

my monday team were absolutely screwed over also this week also by a ref who just wanted to stand on half way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

the standard of reffing has dropped considerably lads, it has always been bad but this year its even worse.

the lad that was "reffing" two weeks ago against ballalley is the worst ive ever seen.

my monday team were absolutely screwed over also this week also by a ref who just wanted to stand on half way.

That young ref your on about is shockingly bad iv him regularly on Thursdays and he's the same there as well

Advertisement