Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good reliable Dublin storage/removal companies

Options
  • 09-06-2014 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

I need to remove contents from a house in the country and store it in a storage unit in Dublin preferably north Dublin. Anyone have any good reliable sources and reasonably cheap? We are moving stuff from a bigger house and until we move from our smaller house here we need to store it somewhere. It would be only half a truck load as we will be renting the other house.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I've moved this to the Dublin City forum because I'm not sure there are many storage facilities in the north county, and there are at least a couple in the north of the city. You're more likely to get help in here.

Moved from Dublin County North.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Loads come up on google these guys are near us http://www.spacestorage.ie/ they are in Glasnevin or else there is http://www.needmorespace.ie/ out by ikea/the airport. As with most things over here the prices aren't amazing compared with abroad where the markets are more established but if you book for a couple of months it works out pretty cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Jimfo1970

miss choc wrote: »
    I need to remove contents from a house in the country and store it in a storage unit in Dublin preferably north Dublin. Anyone have any good reliable sources and reasonably cheap? We are moving stuff from a bigger house and until we move from our smaller house here we need to store it somewhere. It would be only half a truck load as we will be renting the other house.

What part of the country are you moving from ?

Advertisement