Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I was sent a letter with a IBAN and BIC but they seem to be invalid

Options
  • 09-06-2014 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Hi there,

I was sent a letter from BOI with an IBAN and BIC to transfer money but they seem to be invalid when I try and register the account on 365 online. I tried calling but hold time is very high. Can anyone help me here ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Dad11,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

Sorry to hear you have experienced a long hold time. If you would like to send a private message with your name, account holding branch and contact number we can arrange for a representative to contact you to help resolve this. 

You can send a private message to me or another Bank of Ireland rep by clicking on the link displayed in my signature. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Dad11

Hi Dad11,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

Sorry to hear you have experienced a long hold time. If you would like to send a private message with your name, account holding branch and contact number we can arrange for a representative to contact you to help resolve this. 

You can send a private message to me or another Bank of Ireland rep by clicking on the link displayed in my signature. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah,

I tried clicking the link for private message and it wont allow me to it says you are not setup for this option.

rgds

Dad11

Hi Dad11,

Please check in your own settings that you have signatures to be displayed and that private messages are also turned on. You should then be able to send a private message by clicking on the link in my or any other Bank of Ireland rep's signature. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Dad11

Hi Dad11,

Please check in your own settings that you have signatures to be displayed and that private messages are also turned on. You should then be able to send a private message by clicking on the link in my or any other Bank of Ireland rep's signature. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Sent PM now

Hi Dad11,

Thanks for the PM.

I have forwarded your details and a representative will be in touch with you later this afternoon.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement