Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Cup Brazil 2014. Predictions etc...

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Great punditry from Brad!

Agreed.

He put the others to shame. His points were clear and relevant, plus he was able to draw from experience appropriately.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

belgium go through in the best game of the WC so far-end to end stuff:D even verts had a great game for once:p dembele was an unused sub while chadli came on in extra time and did well too-

lukaku did crap but the other striker did amazing Divock Origi (Lille) we should try snap him up quick:cool:

davycc wrote: »
    lukaku did crap but the other striker did amazing Divock Origi (Lille) we should try snap him up quick:cool:

In fairness, Lukaku came on in extra time and scored a goal and assisted another - thus winning Belgium the game. Hardly crap.

Though the Origi lad looked good. He doesn't seem like an out and out striker, more like a winger at the moment. He was dropping very deep and wide.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

In fairness, Lukaku came on in extra time and scored a goal and assisted another - thus winning Belgium the game. Hardly crap.

Though the Origi lad looked good. He doesn't seem like an out and out striker, more like a winger at the moment. He was dropping very deep and wide.

Think he was being sarcastic

Think he was being sarcastic

My mistake if he was. I just thought he may have mixed Origi and Lukaku up, as most people did because nobody saw Lukaku come on before the start of extra time.

• Advertisement

My mistake if he was. I just thought he may have mixed Origi and Lukaku up, as most people did because nobody saw Lukaku come on before the start of extra time.

no sarcasm intented by me and i saw the entitre game as it unfolded:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

no sarcasm intented by me and i saw the entitre game as it unfolded:D

Don't know how you can say Lukaku did crap then:confused:

THFC wrote: »
    Don't know how you can say Lukaku did crap then:confused:

Suprised he came on at all but he got the bit of luck needed to beat howard ,who played the game of his career.. lukaku didnt do much really all world cup so far either reminded me of andy carroll so far sadly:(

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

Suprised he came on at all but he got the bit of luck needed to beat howard ,who played the game of his career.. lukaku didnt do much really all world cup so far either reminded me of andy carroll so far sadly:(

Ah here. Massive difference between Lukaku and Andy Carroll. Can see what Jose means about his close control though. He needs to work on that.took his goal very well i thought

Advertisement