Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse put down after colliding with car

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭rayc

Benny Cake wrote: »
    http://www.kilkennypeople.ie/news/kilkenny-news/horse-killed-after-horror-sulky-smash-1-6106564

Will we have to wait until a person is killed for action to be taken? The people involved in this should be ashamed....

What really annoys me about this is that suddenly counselors pop up out of everywhere proclaiming how terrible this is and something had to be done about it. This behaviour has been going on in kilkenny (and most other towns/cities) for years, especially at the Hebron roundabout on the ring road. It's just a miracle it hasn't happened before now.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

http://www.kilkennypeople.ie/news/kilkenny-news/horse-killed-after-horror-sulky-smash-1-6106564

Will we have to wait until a person is killed for action to be taken? The people involved in this should be ashamed....

No,normal ppl would be ashamed, these guys font give a fook about anything. Net even their horses,unless that is they are being interviewed on national radio.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Forget shame, I think prosecution is the only remedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

catbear wrote: »
    Forget shame, I think prosecution is the only remedy.

In order for this to happen the guards have to take action. A sulkie collided with a car the day before Christmas Eve last on the ring road. Guys on the sulkie took off to buy a McDonalds and it took the guards about 2 hours to show up...:confused:

Advertisement