Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mitre Saw

Options
  • 09-06-2014 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

Keeping an eye out for a mitre saw for home projects - wouldn't need to be heavy duty at all, would be used a few times a year at most. The aul fella has this guy that he picked up in Woodies for 70 quid a few years ago and something like this would be ideal.

Looking for under 100 quid ideally. Anywhere I'm missing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭ballyharpat

I picked up the one in Lidl a few months ago-great saw for the money-e120,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 greenfingerz

I picked up the one in Lidl a few months ago-great saw for the money-e120,
    yep parkside cross cut sliding mitre saw which was since further reduced to 70 euro and then 60 in some of the lidl stores to get rid of them . went and bought 2 of them at that price and gave one of them to a relation of mine as a birthday present. great versatile machine and with the 3 year warranty too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

That'd be perfect - when was this? They'd hardly still have them would they? Was in Lidl in Galway over the weekend and didn't see anything.

Advertisement