Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS Vita - Content Manager

Options
  • 09-06-2014 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

Hi

I just got a PS Vita. Its great ! I am just wondering about copying downloaded games from my PS3 to the Vita. It says once copying it will delete the game from the PS3. Can I copy it back from the Vita when I am finished playing with it or is it gone to the Vita for good ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

aindriu80 wrote: »
    Hi

I just got a PS Vita. Its great ! I am just wondering about copying downloaded games from my PS3 to the Vita. It says once copying it will delete the game from the PS3. Can I copy it back from the Vita when I am finished playing with it or is it gone to the Vita for good ?

You can back up your data to the PS3 after copying over the game. It is slightly different because what you are copying over in the first place is an installer file which won't be copied back. The game you back up though is the installed version.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

Oh I see. Thanks for the information. I didn't know things were done like that but sounds like you don't lose the game to easy.

Advertisement