Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow Arts Festival

Options
  • 09-06-2014 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

Was there for the fireworks and concert over the weekend, really great night and the weather didn't spoil it all in the end. Must try and see more next weekend.

www.carlowartsfestival.com

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Weather didn't spoil it? Did ye see the rain before hand!! Haha

I went down after Britain's Got Talent but only seen a bit of it.

Really impressive though.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭Cork Skate

Weather didn't spoil it? Did ye see the rain before hand!! Haha

I went down after Britain's Got Talent but only seen a bit of it.

Really impressive though.

I mean it didn't rain during the fireworks, which would have put a big damper on things (pardon the pun). Must try and get in and check out all the other stuff this weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

The rain stopped just before the fireworks and there was a decent crowd/atmosphere. Thought the carnival on Dublin St was very poor, certainly not as good as when it was held in the park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭desultory

Did anyone get the pick and mix that was on Dublin street? How they expected to sell was beyond me, got a relatively big bag(Maybe 35% full) and it was weighed and came back at 17 euro. Absolutely no way was I paying that.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭mickos

desultory wrote: »
    Did anyone get the pick and mix that was on Dublin street? How they expected to sell was beyond me, got a relatively big bag(Maybe 35% full) and it was weighed and came back at 17 euro. Absolutely no way was I paying that.
    I got what i thought was a small bag of pick & mix cost €8.20. Total rip off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭desultory

mickos wrote: »
    I got what i thought was a small bag of pick & mix cost €8.20. Total rip off.

I handed mine straight back and she looked disgusted. Maybe if they had their prices on view they might not have got false interest.

Advertisement