Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GloHealth Mullaghmore Sprint Triathlon 14-06-2014

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭hamstervision

Bambaata wrote: »
    What did people record the swim distance at? I got 870m odd and i lapped that as we exited the water at the start of the ramp, not way up in transition.

I got 850m but I figured it was because I'd taken the buoy too wide. I started on the right-hand-side of the line on the beach but got my starting angles a bit wrong. My line from the buoy to the finish was pretty straight though.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jcunniffe

Apologies for the delay in finalising results for Mullaghmore Triathlon.

Our finish line timing computer lost significant parts of the data and we are now working through video to repair the results.

Where we are uncertain on an athlete's identity we will be in contact to confirm and ensure that all National Series placings are correct.

Provisional results will be published at 6pm today.

John.
    RedTag Timing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Thanks for the update John! That sounds like a horrible job, particularly seeing as a lot of race numbers broke and might not be showing on pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭shansey

The swim started just as I lined up so I just ran straight in and followed a group that went well off course..

Wondering how accurate the results will be from using video footage..

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jcunniffe

Initial results for waves 1-3 are now updated.

Wave 4 will be updated shortly.

We will then contact each 'Pending' athlete to confirm identification until the list is complete.

John

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Boardcore

What is the point in releasing a set of results riddled with mistakes and generic times throughout. I'm Paul Rutherford 474 - first of the pending, what's the story with that?

National series points are calculated off a percentile of the winners time - good luck with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Boardcore

Apolagies - the excel results are all over the place, the pdf's ok - apart from the pending.

Advertisement