If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BUNDLE WHARFEDALE DX-1 HCP 5.1 (GLOSS WHITE) and YAMAHA RXV 377BLK

Options
  • 09-06-2014 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi Guys,
    Can I have a price as bundle on the system and also separate prices on each.

Kind regards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Stratospher

Oh and OPTOMA HD131XE within the bundle please;-)

Ok final offer please on Optoma hd131xe + Yammy RXV375 or RXV377 in black + Wharfedale DX-1 5.1 in Glossy White.
    Thank you.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Guys,
    Can I have a price as bundle on the system and also separate prices on each.

Kind regards.
    Stratospher,

Many thanks for the opportunity to quote - here are some details:

Yamaha RXV375 - £149.95
    Yamaha RXV377 - £259.95
    Wharfedale DX1 - £299.95
    Optoma HD131xe - £519.95

Bundle prices:

RXV375 / DX1 / HD131xe - £949.95

RXV377 / DX1 / HD131xe - £1029.95

The DX1 in white is a special order - everything else is available from stock,

Thanks again and if you would like to order please just drop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and one of the guys will give you a shout to arrange a delivery for you - if there are any other queries just give us a shout and we will do our best to oblige :) ,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

That's Lovely!

I will go with RXV375 BLK / DX1-WHITE / HD131xe - £949.95
    just have a question when I will get dx-1 in white delivered?

Best regards,
    Raphael.

Hi John,
    Any news when I could have dx-1 delivered? If I order Tomorrow.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Strato,

apologies for the delay - the DX1 in white are a special order and they normally take approx 7 working days ( sometimes sooner tho') Chris is chasing our purchasing guys to pin them down a bit tighter on delivery time and we will revert to you,

Thanks and again apologies for the delay,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.