Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Almond Butter

• 09-06-2014 4:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone knows where to get good quality almond butter?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Animord

Most healthfood shops stock it. I am not sure which brands are better but I have bought Meridian before and it was good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Are you after anything in particular when you say good quality? I get the Meridian almond butter that Animord mentioned and it's pretty good, 100% almonds. I tend to get it in Holland and Barrett but I've noticed a couple of shops selling it by the 1kg tub and might go bigger the next time I buy.

These guys make some interesting nut butters too. Really fancy getting my hands on the Macadamia White chocolate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭SBWife

Buy almonds toast on a try in the oven for 5 mins put in food processor and process for about 10 mins adding a little salt. Both cheap and v. high quality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭littleblackDRS

Thanks guys!

Advertisement