Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi A4 B6 ABS sensor plug location

Options
  • 09-06-2014 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

I have used a VAG Com and found out that the rear right ABS sensor is gone in my 2002 A4. I have no problem locating the sensor in the wheel hub, but i have no clue where the sensor plugs into inside the car. I have pulled up the back seat and the wire seems to go under the carpet! As i have no desire to rip all of the carpet up to see where it goes I decided i would ask here!! I have done plenty of searches on google with no luck, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Guest0000

Usually the sensor wire is only 18" to 24" long and so the connection being up behind the wing liner, google a picture of the sensor to see the wire in question.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

I replaced this the other day, the sensor plug is located behind the upright portion of the seat back where your side would touch right beside the door! Easy enough job, but the nut holding in the sensor churned so had to be cut off and the sensor was a b**ch to remove (2 hours!! ), apart from that it fixed the problem so was worth it!

Advertisement