Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mastercard Chargeback

Options
  • 09-06-2014 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hi,

I purchased an item via a popular online deals website on the 3rd April. Since then I have both sent and received numerous emails about my item generally saying "You will receive your item in 5-7 working days". Despite this the item has not yet arrived.

I purchased via Mastercard. I realise a chargeback must be initiated within 60 days of the statement date which is Friday this week. Should I initiate the chargeback process in case the item does not arrive?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi ned14,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

You can start the charge back request now and include the correspondence you have with the company, please also include the original order confirmation. Each case is dealt with on a case by case basis and a representative will be in contact with you once your request is being investigated.  

Please post your request to the following address: 
    Bank of Ireland, Chargebacks Department, 2nd Floor, Operations Centre, Cabinteely, Dublin 18.

I hope this helps and please let us know if you need help with anything else. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement