Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aib regional recruitment 2014

Options
  • 09-06-2014 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi ya
    Just seeing has anyone else applied for the regional banking roles that have come up in past few weeks! There Is no closing date so no idea how many they need, I gather we need to do aptitude test if successful! The position is for 23 months does anyone know if this could be extended? I'm hoping to get limerick!! Completion seems fierce from looking online but fingers crossed would love to touch base with people in similar situation 😊

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

posting on an SME enterprise forum would hardly be the kind of initiative that would achieve the desired result on the auld aptitude test!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Lamiwi

I actually selected recruitment I'm lost as to why it appeared here no need to be so rude!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

I would write in!

pedronomix wrote: »
    I would write in!
    :0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

Lamiwi wrote: »
    :0

You will not get advice here because a post enquiring about a yellowpack contract role in a defunct financial institution has no place in a forum on Entrepreneurial & Business Management.

• Advertisement

You will not get advice here because a post enquiring about a yellowpack contract role in a defunct financial institution has no place in a forum on Entrepreneurial & Business Management.

Ok have moved to recruitment! Thanks for help

Advertisement