Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card statement

Options
  • 09-06-2014 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭

Can you tell me if I can switch my credit card paper statement to an e-statement and if this will reduce costs.

Is it also possible to hide my 365 monthly saver balance from the home screen of the 365 site

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi lighterman

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

At present, eStatements are not available for Credit Cards, although we can reassure you this is something that is being reviewed at the moment and we would hope to make available to customers. For any developments we receive on this, we will surely advise here, on our website and through our other social media channels.

You can certainly remove your 365 Monthly Saver Account from viewing online. To do this please log into your account online and select the Online Service Desk. Then select the 'Ask A Question' option from the drop down menu. Next step, select the 365 Monthly Saver from the drop down menu of your available accounts online and submit your request. This can take approx 5 working days to be removed for you.

If you have any other questions please do feel free to contact us again.

Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement