Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car body repair Celbridge/Leixlip

Options
  • 09-06-2014 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭

Any experiences of companies in Celbridge/Leixlip?
    Im looking for a panel replacement/painting.
    I only know of colourcare crash repair in Celbridge and GEG by youngs cross.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

dobsdave wrote: »
    Any experiences of companies in Celbridge/Leixlip?
    Im looking for a panel replacement/painting.
    I only know of colourcare crash repair in Celbridge and GEG by youngs cross.

Thanks

There is a good place up the hazel hatch road in celbridge, just before the GAA club, alto motors I think, my boyfriend, brother and dad all go there, have had no complaints from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Place opposite Tesco 'Colour Caref'. I had him do some repairs for me before.
    Colour matching and blending was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭jethrothe2nd

Coopaloop wrote: »
    There is a good place up the hazel hatch road in celbridge, just before the GAA club, alto motors I think, my boyfriend, brother and dad all go there, have had no complaints from them.

I just had some work done by Alto Motors having never used them before. Have to say I was very impressed with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

I just had some work done by Alto Motors having never used them before. Have to say I was very impressed with them.

Mechanical work or body work?

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭jethrothe2nd

dobsdave wrote: »
    Mechanical work or body work?

It was mechanical work (clutch replacement), so I can't comment on how good a job they would do with body work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

I had panel/spray work done by the guys just past HP, its over the bridge and on the left hand side.

They did a good job and it was reasonably priced. Bearing in mind, this was a VW polo and it was 7 years ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 pbear007

Several months ago we were 'stung' to the tune of almost four grand by a reasonably well established garage very near Intel ( won't name them as post will be deleted by mods ) .Timing chain on a VAG 1.2Tsi .Charged 570 to get it done .Engine blew up two or three days later .New engine cost 3300 ish .Choose wisely guys .Absolutely zero legal 'follow up ' with the army of cowboys out there .Solicitors told us no point in even trying to get money back Small claims ' awards 'seem to be going unpaid lately too after a year or more waiting I hear .

Advertisement