Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what are you at eircom ?????

Options
  • 09-06-2014 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Why is it that eircom has promised to give us the e vision bundle as of the 9th of may unable to install it on said date wnd since then been unwilling to give us a date as to new connection and refusing to disconnect us even though our contract was broken by eircom we've had nothing but incompetant staff and waffle from those who dont have a clue

broken promises left right and center

need I go on with dates times and names and really shame your company before you sort out the issue for my pensioner parents !!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

micchele wrote: »
    Why is it that eircom has promised to give us the e vision bundle as of the 9th of may unable to install it on said date wnd since then been unwilling to give us a date as to new connection and refusing to disconnect us even though our contract was broken by eircom we've had nothing but incompetant staff and waffle from those who dont have a clue

broken promises left right and center

need I go on with dates times and names and really shame your company before you sort out the issue for my pensioner parents  !!!!
    Hi micchele

I'm genuinely sorry to hear this and apologise for any inconvenience caused to your parents.

If you would like to PM me the account number I will look in to this for you?

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement