Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Testing

Options
  • 09-06-2014 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭

I've got some water from a well I'd like to have tested for pathogens and chemicals.

Anywhere in Donegal offer a service like this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Not sure if there is a dedicated company but there are several tests available online for about 80 euro for drinking water tests.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Harold Weiss

Hmm, was hoping maybe the local council or HSE offered something. Suppose no harm in me asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Hmm, was hoping maybe the local council or HSE offered something. Suppose no harm in me asking.
    The HSE did provide this service a few years ago but there was a charge for it. I dont really know if they still do so but ring in and ask to speak to a EHO ((environmental health officer)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

There's a water testing company in ballyshannon, it's in beside where Likelys old factory is on the Finner Road. Might just be commercial though, not 100% sure.

Advertisement