Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injuries

Options
  • 09-06-2014 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭

When were injuries turned back on, they weren't on for the first 7 weeks at least. Now I've lost my starting SS for the season and HB for a portion.

It would have being nice to know they were turned on and key players could be get on the bench for the CPU games.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

empacher wrote: »
    When were injuries turned back on, they weren't on for the first 7 weeks at least. Now I've lost my starting SS for the season and HB for a portion.

It would have being nice to know they were turned on and key players could be get on the bench for the CPU games.

I forgot to switch them back on until the last game week after Adrian reminded me, they should have always been on so the risk of losing players is always present

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Took about 4 injuries v the Cowboys CPU earlier. 3 went away, but Barkley is out for 7 weeks!

Not good timing when I'm trying to get back on track with a losing record and having missed a few games :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I was only thinking the other day that DeMarco Murray (he's massively injury prone in the game from what I understand) had somehow managed to stay fit through about 10 weeks so far.

That will soon be coming to an end I'd imagine :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Look at it this way, given theres less games in the season the number of injuries you'll get is going to be less

Johnson will get injured...
    and Michael Griffin..
    And probably my MLB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Look at it this way, given theres less games in the season the number of injuries you'll get is going to be less

Ah yeah, I prefer them being on to be honest. It's more realistic. Though I won't be saying that when I need a win and Tyler Bray is sitting on the sidelines. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Didn't even cop they were off,just thought all my guys were tanks :pac:
    I much prefer having them on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Yeah their better on, although i didnt think that when i lost Reynaud and Toler for the season, last season after just 3 weeks.

Ya just have to adapt to the situation and look for somebody in FA

Advertisement