Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incorrect details on line

Options
  • 09-06-2014 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Have transferred two accounts to Electric Ireland and the details of one account has been entered incorectly on line.I rang helpline today and requested a call back.I also sent an email but got no response to either. What should I do to sort this out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Michangelo35,

Thank you for your post. If you'd like to PM us with your account details, then we can investigate this for you. Our email & callback team typically respond to queries within a few working days, but we can look into this for you here on Boards also. Could you please confirm your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number via PM? Please also confirm if you are the account holder.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement