Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Vision not working

Options
  • 09-06-2014 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭

Yet more problems and lies from the scumbags at Eircom.

Got a phone call asking me to try out E-Vision. It will be installed easily I was assured. Like a fool I agreed to try it, should have known better.

Thursday at 8.50am I get a call from the installer. He comes and puts it in but it won't work. Gets me to sign his thing, again more fool me for doing it and leaves. Tells me it should be on within two hours or call Eircom. Obviously doesn't come on.

Ring Eircom they tell me the installer didn't complete the order so it will be tomorrow when it's on.

Tomorrow comes and not working, I call again. Now told it's a technical issue that has been escalated to a tech team that will sort it and call me tomorrow (Saturday)

They actually call Saturday (wonders will never cease) tell me nothing can be done now until after the weekend and a supervisor will call me Monday.

Monday afternoon of course no supervisor has called so I ring yet again. The ignorant guy on the phone called Neill told me the investigation was ongoing and they are looking into it. Just turn on the tv for god sake you idiots!!! I ask him why I didn't get a call and he says he will get a manager to call me later about my issues. I demand his name because I tell him I know I won't get a call so I will be complaining about him if I don't. I again obviously don't get a call.

Now I don't know how you think you can treat customers this way but the level of customer service from Eircom is the worst in the country by miles.

I have made 3 calls all of which I will be taking off my Eircom bill when my mobile bill arrives because I should not have had to make any calls. I didn't even want this product.

I want explanations to what's going on before I contact Comreg about Eircom yet again and terminate my contract completely.

Your company is a disgrace.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

mdwexford wrote: »
    Yet more problems and lies from the scumbags at Eircom.

Got a phone call asking me to try out E-Vision. It will be installed easily I was assured. Like a fool I agreed to try it, should have known better.

Thursday at 8.50am I get a call from the installer. He comes and puts it in but it won't work. Gets me to sign his thing, again more fool me for doing it and leaves. Tells me it should be on within two hours or call Eircom. Obviously doesn't come on.

Ring Eircom they tell me the installer didn't complete the order so it will be tomorrow when it's on.

Tomorrow comes and not working, I call again. Now told it's a technical issue that has been escalated to a tech team that will sort it and call me tomorrow (Saturday)

They actually call Saturday (wonders will never cease) tell me nothing can be done now until after the weekend and a supervisor will call me Monday.

Monday afternoon of course no supervisor has called so I ring yet again. The ignorant guy on the phone called Neill told me the investigation was ongoing and they are looking into it. Just turn on the tv for god sake you idiots!!! I ask him why I didn't get a call and he says he will get a manager to call me later about my issues. I demand his name because I tell him I know I won't get a call so I will be complaining about him if I don't. I again obviously don't get a call.

Now I don't know how you think you can treat customers this way but the level of customer service from Eircom is the worst in the country by miles.

I have made 3 calls all of which I will be taking off my Eircom bill when my mobile bill arrives because I should not have had to make any calls. I didn't even want this product.

I want explanations to what's going on before I contact Comreg about Eircom yet again and terminate my contract completely.

Your company is a disgrace.
    Hi mdwexford

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you have raised above, if you want to PM me your eircom account number I'll look in to this further for you.

Al

Advertisement