Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Divorce Ireland?

• 09-06-2014 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

can any one tell me about Divorce Ireland has anyone ever used them? I was thinking of using them for my divorse?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

family10 - I have given you your own thread, posing your question in another posters thread isn't really on here. Please have a read through of our charter and some of the other threads to get a feel for the place. Hopefully some of the regulars have experience of using the information on the Divorce Ireland's site.

Taltos

A note from their page (found on our Useful Links page)
    If you have family law queries or problems go and see your Solicitor or family lawyer. I would like to thank my friends in the Tipperary Bar who recently updated me on your new County Registrar case progression rules.

Advertisement