Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin based electronic band seeks drummer

• 10-06-2014 12:11am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9

Drummer required for new Dublin based electronic band 'Webbs'.
    We're looking for a drummer,gets bonus points for skills such as sampling and using drum pads/synths.

Band current members:
    Lead singer also plays: Keys/various other things
    Dj/producer also plays: Keys/Guitar

The music is kind of a mixture of classical, folk,electronic,enya,synthpop?
    It is all original and interesting, we're looking for a nice friendly person who can also play drums. Age is not important to us.

We have written over twenty songs so far, have a listen to some of them here:
    w)ww.soundcloud.com/webbsmusic - Take out the bracket!
    Please PM for more details,
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Themezz

Hi,

I am a very innovative drummer with many years experience. I have played professionally and as an amateur. I have a keen interest in modern jazz and electronic music. Listening to your music, which I really like by the way, I can hear the need for a drummer like JoJo Mayer. A drummer who can add soul and feel but who can also play with the precision and relentlessness of a machine when required. I can do both. Let's talk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Litchard

Hello!

Your project sounds very interesting. I'm a 36 year old drummer looking to join a band.
    I'll send you on some links of bands I have played in.

Let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 collie.c.hunter

Will send pm

• Registered Users Posts: 42 damnnargles

Are ye still looking for a drummer?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Eoinmh

Hey, are ye still looking for a drummer?

• Advertisement
Advertisement