Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Man's Sky

Options
1102103104105106108»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Norrie Rugger Head

Tried it earlier again, got bored after 10minutes. Just isn't for me.

Insane support from the devs though

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

It's still definitely a make your own path game for the most part. The missions did add a bit to it, and the Expeditions are intended to experience the new bits in a mission format. Tbh, I'm not 100% sure why I'm still playing. I think it's the simple experience of just picking a random star, warping there and being able to fly to, land and take off without loading. Nothing else comes close to it that I've played, even if it can be repetitive. Just something about the freedom of exploration, skimming around just above the atmosphere and watching the rest of the planets and star(s) move around... I totally understand how it may bore some though.

Advertisement