Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

^*** JC Business - Tue. June 10th 2014 - all levels ***

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭S_Hick12

Eims14 wrote: »
    Those were such nice papers!Did many people drop to OL for ye?3out of8(theres only 18in our centre usually cos.we're.split from everyone in the hall)did in our exam-id be so annoyed if i did that considering how.doable.that was.Finished with about 20mins.to.go on p2 there was only 5 of.us in our centre.for p2 and only 1girl stayed to the end :P

Being left on my own with my superintendent is my worst nightmare lol

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

S_Hick12 wrote: »

I always stay back til' the end even if I have to be on my own.My exam is too important :)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Oisin4

Me in like every exam haha

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

I'm the only person in my year who's doing Classical Studies next week so I'm going to be on my own with the superintendent for two and a half hours :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Abalamic

emersyn wrote: »
    I'm the only person in my year who's doing Classical Studies next week so I'm going to be on my own with the superintendent for two and a half hours :(

I feel really bad for you, I would hate that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭yaEHya

Does anyone know what they got for the reserves under the less expenses ? Didn't get the balance but want to know if I got up to there right.

yaEHya wrote: »
    Does anyone know what they got for the reserves under the less expenses ? Didn't get the balance but want to know if I got up to there right.

It was like 206800

My teacher said she didn't get to do the paper but she said she got the household budget done and got €8737

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

nanook5 wrote: »
    My teacher said she didn't get to do the paper but she said she got the household budget done and got €8737

I'm going to have to do the budget out again as I can't for the life of me remember what I got. Will remember some of the figures, I got though as I'm doing it.
    Something for the weekend I suppose. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭danm14

I'm gonna sound a bit pedantic here, but am I the only one noticed that in the IT Question (P1Q6) the advertisement described a laptop with a 15.6' screen (15.6 foot/187.2 inch) not a 15.6'' screen (15.6 inch)?

• Advertisement

danm14 wrote: »
    I'm gonna sound a bit pedantic here, but am I the only one noticed that in the IT Question (P1Q6) the advertisement described a laptop with a 15.6' screen (15.6 foot/187.2 inch) not a 15.6'' screen (15.6 inch)?

Yes you are :D Good spot

Yes you are :D Good spot

I must email the Commission and ask where I'd find such a laptop, it might be easier to see :D

I must email the Commission and ask where I'd find such a laptop, it might be easier to see :D

LOL . :D

Anyway joking aside, I got all 6 long questions done in both papers, and now I'm feeling like I haven't written enough/explained myself enough to get good marks in 4 :/ Is it common to get all 6 done?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Anyway joking aside, I got all 6 long questions done in both papers, and now I'm feeling like I haven't written enough/explained myself enough to get good marks in 4 :/ Is it common to get all 6 done?

I did all 6 in both papers as well.
    Don't let certain users hear you say that or they'll rant about how you can't do that. :rolleyes:

GAWD you shouldn't have done all 6 :P Examiners will totally deduct marks :mad:

JK :D

GAWD you shouldn't have done all 6 :P Examiners will totally deduct marks :mad:

JK :D

Yes, we believe you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Xgracie

Oh my god!!!!!!!! You did all 6?!?!? You're gonna get 0 marks now!!!!!!!

Hahahaha I did all 6 in Paper 1 too don't worry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭pizzamad

Am I the only one that had time to do only 4 in each:/

pizzamad wrote: »
    Am I the only one that had time to do only 4 in each:/

Nope me too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

I got five done in paper 1 but I only got 4 in paper 2
    Our teacher never even looked at the general journal stuff with us so question 1 in paper 2 wasn't an option

I have some of the accounting questions

TPL and analysed cash book attached below

Analysed cash book is minus 2560

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Iamadpond

I have some of the accounting questions

TPL and analysed cash book attached below

Analysed cash book is minus 2560
    I sense someone is stalking us again...

Advertisement