Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diamond Woodcraft

Options
  • 10-06-2014 7:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Has anyone ever dealt with Diamond Woodcraft for a kitchen and what were your experiences, good finish, value etc ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭jay gatsby

Got a kitchen with them a few years ago, no problems at all. He is not the cheapest as you probably know but he can do higher end stuff and the cheaper aswell.

we had no issues with quality and he was open to suggestions and had plenty of ideas himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

we bought a kitchen from them about 5 years ago when we were building and found them excellent to deal with and have had no issues since with the kitchen as Jay said they are pretty helpful with suggestions and call backs to fix any minor issues.

I think they may have changed owners since we bought from them though not 100% on that though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭PeteFalk78

flahers wrote: »
    Has anyone ever dealt with Diamond Woodcraft for a kitchen and what were your experiences, good finish, value etc ?

I dealt with Michael in Diamond Woodcraft originally when building our house in 2005 and recently when doing a small addition to our kitchen.

They were excellent, very professional and we had no problems whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭GeneralSherman

Ditto.. installed our kitchen quickly and efficiently. Attention to detail and overall finish is very good. Quality of the materials is high and has lasted the hardships of family life. I would use them again if needed.

Advertisement