Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re: Deposit 365 Monthly Saver

Options
  • 10-06-2014 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi,

I set up a 365 monthly saver account and initially put a small direct debit figure to come out at the end of every month. Can this direct debit amount be changed and also, can I transfer funds into this savings account?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi HeyArnold320, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

You can request an amendment to the direct debit on a 365 Monthly Saver by submitting an 'Ask a Question' query from your Online Service Desk on 365 Onlline. The maximum monthly payment is €1500.

Payments to the account are by Direct Debit only. 

I hope this helps and please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭HeyArnold320

Hi HeyArnold320, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

You can request an amendment to the direct debit on a 365 Monthly Saver by submitting an 'Ask a Question' query from your Online Service Desk on 365 Onlline. The maximum monthly payment is €1500.

Payments to the account are by Direct Debit only. 

I hope this helps and please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks

Billy

Thanks I'll do that. Is there no way to set up a savings account where you an deposit extra into it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi HeyArnold320,

Thanks for your post. 

You can find further information on our full range of Savings Accounts here 

If you wish to discuss opening another type of savings account, you can then request a call back from our Savings Team by clicking on the button on the top right corner on the above link. A representative will be happy to help you with any queries you have. 

If you need help with anything else, please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement