Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Innovation Dublin

Options
  • 10-06-2014 10:54am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I thought this might be suitable for anyone reading this forum. I have been to a couple of the Innovation Dublin events and they are great for really opening your eyes and mind to new ideas, technology and possibilities. Each speaker has 6 minutes (usually they don't stick to 6 :D) to talk about their idea. Most if not all of them are university or college professors and speak about something relevant to their field or research.

All of the videos from previous talks are on their website here: http://www.innovationdublin.ie/festival/2012/video/

I'm not sure when the next one is coming up, but if you follow them on FB or twitter I'm sure you will find out :)

Comments

Advertisement