Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GERMAN

Options
  • 10-06-2014 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

What should i learn for German i haven't done anything sense second year because my teacher wasn't great. I passed the pres but we basically knew the paper before we did it.
    Any tips appreciated.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Learn the tenses.
    Prepare an opening and closing paragraph for the letter.
    Practice letters, postcards and comprehensions.
    Practice listening comprehensions online if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭yvngceebs

rvpalldway wrote: »
    What should i learn for German i haven't done anything sense second year because my teacher wasn't great. I passed the pres but we basically knew the paper before we did it.
    Any tips appreciated.:)

Practice listening comprehensions, as they're worth the most marks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭i am awsome

listening is 45% of the paper, but I have a Q, the German exam is 2.5 hours long, in that time do we need do do both the listening and written, coes for our mocks we got 2.5 hours just for the written?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

listening is 45% of the paper, but I have a Q, the German exam is 2.5 hours long, in that time do we need do do both the listening and written, coes for our mocks we got 2.5 hours just for the written?

Pretty sure the 2.5 hours has the listening included, leaves about 2 hours? for the written exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭i am awsome

Liordi wrote: »
    Pretty sure the 2.5 hours has the listening included, leaves about 2 hours? for the written exam.

well.......****

• Advertisement
Advertisement