Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I would Like answers to some basic questions why my emobile order was cancelled.

Options
  • 10-06-2014 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Despite 5 phones calls, 4 emails to emobile. I have no information as to why a recent order was cancelled.

Can you please contact me, PM me regarding the reasons why the following orders were cancelled.
    [font=arial, sans-serif]SO1225594[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]SO1225587[/font]

Regards,
    Chris 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

GinjaNinja wrote: »
    Hi,

Despite 5 phones calls, 4 emails to emobile. I have no information as to why a recent order was cancelled.

Can you please contact me, PM me regarding the reasons why the following orders were cancelled.

Regards,
    Chris
    Hi Chris,

Our store or customer care team would have no information available to them regarding why your bill pay account application was unsuccessful.

Further details can only be provided after we receive a signed written request from you.
    In the letter, you will need to include the below:
    - Application ID number.
    - Date application made.
    - Your Name.
    - Your mobile number if you proceeded with the contract.
    - Where you bought the phone/broadband dongle.
    - Your written signature.

This request can be sent by post to our below address.
    FAO Credit Control,
    1 Heuston South Quarter,
    St Johns Road,
    Dublin 8

Upon receipt of this letter we will contact you as soon as possible though I would note it can take up to 5 to 7 working days from the time we receive your letter to process this request.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭GinjaNinja

Hi,

Regards,
    Chris
    Hi Chris,

Our store or customer care team would have no information available to them regarding why your bill pay account application was unsuccessful.

Further details can only be provided after we receive a signed written request from you.
    - Application ID number.
    - Date application made.
    - Your Name.

FAO Credit Control,
    1 Heuston South Quarter,
    St Johns Road,
    Dublin 8

Upon receipt of this letter we will contact you as soon as possible though I would note it can take up to 5 to 7 working days from the time we receive your letter to process this request.

Grainne
    Thanks for the response.

Can you explain why you then send out these emails.

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Unfortunately, your recent order has not been successfully processed and will not be shipped. A full refund has been requested to the card used for this purchase and will be processed within 10 working days. A member of our team may be in contact with you to confirm some details.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]If you wish to discuss your cancelled order further, please contact us by emailingcancelledorderqueries@emobile.ie and ensure you quote the Order Number (which is above) in all communications to allow us to locate your order.[/font]

Its very confusing to us customers what to do in these situations. Its all a very convoluted process given all I want to just add 2 phones to my existing eFibre account of which you are taking DD out of my account already.

I'm lost now as to what to do. I want to change over to emobile as an efibre customer but I can't and I've to just through all these hoops to find out why I can't so that I can fix why i cant and re-apply.  Is there anything else I or you can do.

At present I cannot change to emobile. I willing to to 2 phone in my house to a new provider and it looking like emobile is not an option. I just dont get it.

Also can you trace down why I have not reponce from emails from the above orders when I sent on to [font=Arial, sans-serif]cancelledorderqueries@emobile.ie.[/font]

Chris

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Hi,

Regards,
    Chris
    Hi Chris,

- Application ID number.
    - Date application made.
    - Your Name.

FAO Credit Control,
    1 Heuston South Quarter,
    St Johns Road,
    Dublin 8

Grainne
    Thanks for the response.

Can you explain why you then send out these emails.

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Unfortunately, your recent order has not been successfully processed and will not be shipped. A full refund has been requested to the card used for this purchase and will be processed within 10 working days. A member of our team may be in contact with you to confirm some details.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]If you wish to discuss your cancelled order further, please contact us by emailingcancelledorderqueries@emobile.ie and ensure you quote the Order Number (which is above) in all communications to allow us to locate your order.[/font]

Its very confusing to us customers what to do in these situations. Its all a very convoluted process given all I want to just add 2 phones to my existing eFibre account of which you are taking DD out of my account already.

I'm lost now as to what to do. I want to change over to emobile as an efibre customer but I can't and I've to just through all these hoops to find out why I can't so that I can fix why i cant and re-apply.  Is there anything else I or you can do.

At present I cannot change to emobile. I willing to to 2 phone in my house to a new provider and it looking like emobile is not an option. I just dont get it.

Also can you trace down why I have not reponce from emails from the above orders when I sent on to [font=Arial, sans-serif]cancelledorderqueries@emobile.ie.[/font]

Chris
    Hi Chris,

I completely understand the frustration this has caused you. That email was sent in error. The only way that you can get a reason why your order was cancelled is to send the letter I advised of above.

I sincerely apologise you were given the wrong information.

Grainne

Advertisement