Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom experience so far

Options
  • 10-06-2014 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

I had my package installed last week which went very smoothly.
    Everything went downhill from there.....almost!

For a week I was told by customer service that My account was still pending. They didnt know why it was taking so long, coudn;t fix it themselves and No I couldn't talk to a supervisor.

I contacted the Reps on boards last friday and got no response.

Finally I contacted someone I knew in Eircom HQ who passed my details onto someone.
    I got a call  the following day saying my account WAS active and didnt know why customer services said it wasn't. She then proceeded to add onto my package the options I wanted.

Apart from that, the package is great and broadband speeds far exceed those of sky with 50 mbps download and 20 mbps upload :D

At 35 a month for the next year I'm a happy bunny :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

I had my package installed last week which went very smoothly.
    Everything went downhill from there.....almost!

For a week I was told by customer service that My account was still pending. They didnt know why it was taking so long, coudn;t fix it themselves and No I couldn't talk to a supervisor.

I contacted the Reps on boards last friday and got no response.

Finally I contacted someone I knew in Eircom HQ who passed my details onto someone.
    I got a call  the following day saying my account WAS active and didnt know why customer services said it wasn't. She then proceeded to add onto my package the options I wanted.

Apart from that, the package is great and broadband speeds far exceed those of sky with 50 mbps download and 20 mbps upload :D

At 35 a month for the next year I'm a happy bunny :D
    Hi Gibson Eager Stocking

Apologies for not getting to your PM on time however if there is anything I can help you with in the furure please let me know by posting here or by PM.

Al

Advertisement