Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballinasloe Hospital parking help

Options
  • 10-06-2014 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭

Hi, if I had to spend a few days in ballinasloe hospital, where could I park?
    Would it be expensive? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Up to 2 years ago it was a case of the barrier rising when you went in and it was €2 to get back up. you pay the €2 at the barrier on the way out. It didn't matter how long you stayed there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

gifted wrote: »
    Up to 2 years ago it was a case of the barrier rising when you went in and it was €2 to get back up. you pay the €2 at the barrier on the way out. It didn't matter how long you stayed there.

It would have been helpful if I had said that its the barrier of the hospital car park I was talking about..lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

gifted wrote: »
    It would have been helpful if I had said that its the barrier of the hospital car park I was talking about..lol

Thanks for clearing that up ;) I thought there was a massive barrier to get into Ballinasloe.
    I have checked the HSE website it's still €2. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Still €2 alright and if you ask nicely at reception they might even give you a token to get out.....

Advertisement