Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Smell

Options
  • 10-06-2014 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

Seems to be back in force, would almost make you heave its so bad, Dunmore road especially stinky

Hope it clears soon

Shin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

Its just the farmer spreading slurry on the fields, I think. Grand country smell..... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Alan Shore

I think you will find that it is one of the factories on the Ferrybank side of the River.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

its the smell of all the orange fake tan off the young wans.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Alan Shore wrote: »
    I think you will find that it is one of the factories on the Ferrybank side of the River.

meat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Knob Longman

Its the smell of decay and neglect..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Excuse me for that

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Dreddfan

it was pig slurry . I grew up next to a pig farm my dad was the owner and now im living on the Dunmore rd 2 hrs away from home and the smell has followed me !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

Nothing worse than the smell of the dirtbird neighbours burning their rubbish rather than putting it in the green bin ,
    in this heat having to close all da windows is a pain...

Advertisement