Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a Pet sitter please

• 10-06-2014 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello.

I wonder if anyone knows a Pet Sitter in the region of Drogheda (I don't have car, so I can't move to other cities) someone who can take care of my dog while I will be away from 1 of July until 26 of July(Holidays).
    if possible to stay at home of person that will take care of her!

Im willing to pay between 200-250 € for the servisse!

It's a cross Labrador, she completed 6 years this year! She is very sweet and she is good with other dogs and children! we are desperate to try to find someone!
    Please send me a PM.

Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

I use a lady where i live for home stay kenneling ie my dog stays with her in her home as part of the family etc... she charges €20 per day.

If your away for 25 days and willing to pay a max of €250 you may find it hard to find someone... even a normal kennels usually charge €12-€18 per day. (plus own food)

Best of luck with your search

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

I would do it for you but I live near Ballina.

TT

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Mark.Smith90

Hey, if you search online for House my dog, they offer a whole list of minders for you. I used them recently for my black Labrador for two weeks and liked how you could pick and choose the minder based on their rates and how close they were to you.

Hope it helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Ladycipriana

Hello.

I had someone that would take care of my dog but just get a call saying that she will not be able to. With so short notice i urgently looking for someone in Drogheda área Who will be able to pet mind my dog (Cross labrador) from 1st July until 26th of July.

We are desesperated :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Have you tried Beabeg? You'll find them on Facebook.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Ladycipriana

Yes, they are full booked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Have you asked in your local vets? A lot of veterinary nurses do petsitting. I'd say try petsittersireland.com but they're quite expensive and probably won't do it for the budget you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Caz650

PM sent, I should also have mentioned that I have my own can so can pick up & drop back if needed.

Advertisement