Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLEASE HELP ME OUT FOR HISTORY

Options
  • 10-06-2014 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

i have no study done for hl history tomorrow and being honest i dont know alot anyway i missed alot of school this year and i was gonna drop to ordinary level but i think i'll stick with the honours.
    all i want is a D to pass im not aiming high at all i just want to get through the paper and know what to write
    i can figure out the pictures and documents to learn
    and vocab on words etc
    but what people in historys should i focus on? and what chapters should i focus on (i have a revise wise book) also what should i focus on for question 5&6???

any advice or help will be a big help to me and i know i shouldn't but cramming has to work for me tonight. also tomorrow there is a break between french and history so i'll have time to study for the paper.
    THANK YOU
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement