Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best FIFA game on ps3?

Options
  • 10-06-2014 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭

I have not really being playing games that long after many years without a console and with second hand FIFA games so cheap I was wonder what you guys would rank as the best in terms of gameplay?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa and FIFA 11 for me. If you would like it to be somewhat recent then go with FIFA 13, no need to bother with FIFA 14.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa and FIFA 11 for me. If you would like it to be somewhat recent then go with FIFA 13, no need to bother with FIFA 14.

I remember picking up the world cup game 4 years ago and it was brilliant. Im not sure if it still holds up graphics wise but its probably only about a euro in cex

• Registered Users Posts: 25 john moloney

Fifa 12 is really fun too and you have some of the greats still!

Advertisement