Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who Does Business Cards in Waterford City?

Options
  • 10-06-2014 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

As the title says

Where can one get buisness cards printed many thanks yous

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

As the title says

Where can one get buisness cards printed many thanks yous

Grapic image parnell street probably ur best bet

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Me:) and very competitive pricing too. Feel free to drop me a line for a quotation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭karbonkoncepts

vista print.ie , just got 500 for 9.99 and ya get to design them yourself use ur own images e.t.c

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I know you specified Waterford, but have you looked at this ?

<SNIP>
    Poor form including a referral link there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

DVF printers

Fieldmaster

you will be hard to match vista print price.... but keep it local if possible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

robtri wrote: »
    DVF printers

Fieldmaster

you will be hard to match vista print price.... but keep it local if possible

Vista print takes 2 week delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭TheVandal

Have a word with Sully.

Stay away from Vista print. Their designs are very old fashioned looking and when you get done adding this and that it's more than the advertised price on the adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

I've used Waterford SwiftPrint for many years and been happy with the quality/price. http://swiftprint.eu/

Advertisement